Traditional cretan omelet with zucchini
Cretan omelet only consist of products from the Cretan soil, it's a dish purely unique and delicious.
500gr zucchini, 1 sliced tomatoes, 2 sliced onions, 2 potatoes, 4 eggs, 2 green or red peppers finely sliced, 100gr grated feta cheese, Felea olive oil, oregano or thyme, salt and pepper, spinach or dantelion optional
- In a pan put the onions, the zucchini in round slices, the sliced potatoes and the peppers, dantelion or spinach and fry for a few minutes, with a little Felea olive oil.
- Add the tomato, salt and pepper
- Leave to cook on medium heat and then add the eggs after you: have whipped them together with the feta cheese.
- Leave the omelet to cook well on the one side and then turn it over to cook on the other side as well.
- Serve with some oregano on top or thyme